Yorkshire County Cricket Club The 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner
- Credit: Archant
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club 150th Anniversary Gala Dinner will be held on 3rd October 2013 at The Centenary Pavilion, Elland Road, Leeds from 6:30pm.
Guests will be greeted by a champagne reception sponsored by Veuve Cliquot, followed by a 4 course evening meal in the palatious surroundings of Elland Road’s The Centenary Pavilion. Guest speakers will provide the evening’s entertainment, featuring former and current Yorkshire County Cricket Club Players, including Geoffrey Boycott, Michael Vaughan, Darren Gough and Jonathan Bairstow.
Test Match Special & BBC Cricket Correspondent Jonathan Agnew will host the evening and there will be an exciting auction of experiences that normally money can’t buy! Plus, our recently announced VIP package enables you and your guests to share your evening with one of our past or current players and coaches, making the evening an extra special one to remember.
With over 500 tickets already sold make sure you book now to avoid disappointment. Tickets are priced at £80 + VAT per person or £800 + VAT for tables of 10, for more information regarding our VIP packages or to make a booking please contact us on 0113 2033621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The itinerary for the evening for your guests is as follows:
Date Thursday 3rd October 2013
Timings From 6:00 pm
- 1 Try this three mile walk around Belper
- 2 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 3 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 4 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 7 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 8 8 great family walks in the North West
- 9 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Venue The Centenary Pavilion, Elland Road, Leeds
Host/Master of Ceremonies Jonathan Agnew (TMS and BBC Cricket)
Special Guests Geoffrey Boycott, Michael Vaughan, Darren Gough and Jonathon Bairstow confirmed so far
Dress code Black tie & cocktail dresses
We would do with names and dietary requirements would be needed no later then 1 week before the event.