Birdwatching for beginners
- Credit: Ray Kennedy (rspb-images.com)
The RSPB is Devon is running a course for people who want to discover the joy of birdwatching
The RSPB’s popular Beginners Birdwatching Course is back, hosted by RSPB Volunteer Chris Lee at the RSPB Shop in Darts Farm, Topsham.
The course is aimed at people who want to take-up or have just started birdwatching as a hobby.
It runs for nine weeks on weekday evenings between 16 March and 2 June.
With Chris’ expertise participants will develop their initial bird identification skills, study and understand bird behaviours, learn about migration and so much more.
Sammy Fraser, RSPB Visitor Experience Manager for Devon said: “Beginners Birdwatching is a fantastic course for anyone new to not just bird watching but the natural world. The course opens your eyes to the fantastic wildlife found on the Exe and enables participants to come away confident at identifying the birds that form the winter wildlife spectacle on the Exe.”
To find full details of the course and how to enrol go to the RSPB website.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire