Why Chester Zoo is the country’s most popular on Instagram
- Credit: Archant
#ChesterZoo tops the charts as the most popular zoo related hastag in the UK.
With the Government set to permit Zoos and Safari Parks to open from Monday 15th June 2020 alongside non-essential shops, OnBuy.com Pet Supplies sought to discover the most instagrammed Zoos and Safari Parks in the UK. Our beloved Chester Zoo topped the charts of 67 renowned Zoos and Safari Parks across the with over 300,000 #ChesterZoo hashtags on the platform, beating both London and Edinburgh Zoos into second and third places respectively.
We’ve picked some of our favourites ones and hope to see more now that the doors are finally back open.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
If you’re heading to Chester Zoo in the next few weeks, send your post-lockdown photos to firstname.lastname@example.org