Don’t forget me!
- Credit: Archant
Judith Palmer hunts out some of the best Norfolk treats to pop in our pets’ Christmas stockings
Pooch’s Dog Treats
Flitcham-based bakers of handmade dog treats since 2009, Pooch’s best sellers at Christmas are its turkey and cranberry bones and its Christmas Pig ‘n’ Mix, which contains a selection of treats in a giant pork scratching basket (also available in gluten free).
Pooch’s Dog Treats, 01760 756025, www.poochs.co.uk
Ruff and Tumble
Unable to find a drying coat for their dogs, Alison Priestley of Brancaster and family decided to create their own. Modelled on horse blankets, they go over the head, and are tailored to fit with a neck collar and wide belly strap. Made from top quality materials, they are perfect for after wet walks and bath times. Selection of colours available and can be personalised.
Ruff and Tumble, 03332 079960; www.ruffandtumbledogcoats.com
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset
Ken’s Corn Stores
Founded in 1956 by the late Ken Dye, Ken’s Corn Stores at Taverham on the edge of Norwich stocks specialist feeds as well as top brands, and caters for a whole host of animals from cats and dogs to rabbits, rodents, poultry, horses and pigs. This Christmas they have plenty to pamper your pet, from cosy beds and toys to tasty treats.
Ken’s Corn Stores, Fir Covert Road, Taverham, NR8 6HT; 01603 861370; www.kenscornstores.co.uk