Hertfordshire Wildlife Diary
Trees, wetlands and a wildlife exhibition
The Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust has some great events coming up:
Tree identification for Beginners
August 14, Sawbridgeworth, 10am to 1pmCome and learn about the wonderful world of trees and how to identify them in the beautiful setting of Pishiobury Park. For more information contact Jennifer Gilbert at Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust on 01727 858901.
Wild about Wetlands
August 6, Watford, 10am to 4pmHelp celebrate our wetland wildlife at Cassiobury Park by joining us for a free family event. Make a wetland willow sculpture or watch one of our riverside puppet shows. We will also be running craft activities, pond dipping and guided walks. Look out for our marquees close to the rustic bridge. Contact Ali Hauser at Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust on 01727 858901 to book.
We’re in Ware!
- 1 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
Wildlife exhibition, until September 9We’ve got a lovely display on show at Ware Museum at the moment. There are activities for children, bags of interesting tit bits about wildlife and plenty of information on the conservation work we are doing in the local area. You will find our exhibition in a room directly on the left as you enter the museum.