Learn how to birdwatch in St Albans
Saturday January 29, 11am-3pm.<br/><br/>Family event at Verulamium Park in St Albans. Learn about the birds you can see on the lake and surrounding parkland.
Saturday January 29, 11am-3pm.
Family event at Verulamium Park in St Albans. Learn about the birds you can see on the lake and surrounding parkland.
HMWT staff will be on hand with telescopes and binoculars to help you identify birds and learn about their behaviour.
The nearest car parks are off St Michael’s Street (follow signs to Roman Museum) or Westminster Lodge (bottom of Holywell Hill). Look out for us on the lake edge (five minute walk from either car park).
�3 donation requested. For more information call Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust on 01727 858901.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West