WIN a luxurious stay at Dial House, Reepham!
- Credit: Mark Bullimore
Win a stay at Dial House which include breakfast and a three course dinner for two AND lunch for two at Farmyard in Norwich
Our fantastic competition this month is for two prizes of a mid-week stay in one of the eight luxurious bedrooms at The Dial House in Reepham which includes breakfast and a three course seasonal a la carte dinner for two. You will also receive cream teas and complimentary after dinner night caps of port or whisky, as well as lunch for two at Farmyard restaurant in Norwich on a day of your choice.
The Dial House is an elegant restaurant with rooms; a special place tucked away in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Perfectly situated 30 minutes away from both the north Norfolk coastline and the Broads national park.
Executive chef Andrew Jones is inspired by the wealth of produce in Norfolk and is passionate about letting the season dictate his menus. The restaurant runs on the principle of celebrating the best produce the county has to offer, cooked simply and using a charcoal oven wherever possible.
The eight luxury bedrooms include weird and wonderful curiosities, enormous bath tubs, marble bathrooms, drench showers, state of the art sound systems and vinyl record players.
Add in magnificent breakfasts, hand-crafted afternoon teas, spa treatments, grand dinners and an in-house retail wing which means that absolutely everything’s for sale and you have the recipe for a perfect stay.
Farmyard is a Norwich-based ‘bistronomy’ style restaurant, where a relaxed bistro experience meets the top quality produce and vibrant flavours found in gastronomic fine dining venues.
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 The Somerset villages with the strangest names
- 5 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 6 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 7 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 10 5 stunning summer walks in Suffolk
Everything is prepared in Farmyard’s open kitchen, including the sourdough bread, baked every day using the restaurant’s ‘mother’ dough and handmade butter. Meat, fish and vegetables are cooked over charcoal in a ‘Bertha’ oven for incredible flavour.
For your chance to win, fill in the form below: