Win a luxury coastal stay for two people at The Greenbank Hotel
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with The Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth, Cornwall to offer one lucky prize winner a luxury stay for two people
Perfectly perched on Falmouth harbour, The Greenbank Hotel blends the best of Cornish coastal living with the finest in contemporary comfort, so you can experience life on the water’s edge. Float away in unforgettable surroundings, submerge yourself in maritime history, and breathe in the fresh sea air.
From world-class sailing and paddle boarding to kayaking and picnic boat trips - there are a number of activities that can be arranged for guests direct from the hotel’s quay. And at the end of the day, the plushest of rooms await you.
Enjoy laidback luxury in the newly redesigned Florence Suite with breath-taking views over the harbour. Take in the panoramas from your private balcony, get buried by bubbles in your roll-top bath, invite friends to your private lounge or keep it to all to yourselves. Then wake up to the sound of the sea and a hearty breakfast served in the award-winning Water’s Edge restaurant.
Whether it’s a lazy lie-in with breakfast in bed, a soothing spa treatment or long soak in your bath tub - there’s every excuse to retreat to this Cornish coastal hideaway.
This special prize also includes two cosy tipples in The Working Boat pub and a delicious Cornish cream tea to share.
To enter, please answer the following question...
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks