WIN! a special weekend at Gatcombe’s Festival of British Eventing 2015
- Credit: © Kit Houghton
Win a weekend at the Festival of British Eventing
The Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park, which is presented by British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA), takes place from 7-9 August 2015 and is one of the highlights of the equestrian calendar, providing riders with the opportunity of competing at one of the most prestigious events of the season. There are plenty of new and exciting changes to the Festival this year; with brand new entertainment and significant alterations to the cross country course, 2015 will be even better than ever.
Held in the stunning location of Gatcombe Park, the Festival main arena hosts the show jumping phase of the competition as well as a full timetable of family entertainment over the weekend. This includes the excitement of the Shetland Pony Grand National, the grandeur of the Dressage to Music display, the exhilaration of the Scurry Driving, and this year for the first time the Kangeroo Kid will thrill crowds with amazing dare devil stunts aboard his quad bike.
The Park Bowl provides the perfect location for spectators to watch the cross country action and enjoy the beautiful setting of the Park.
We are offering readers the opportunity for a very special weekend and a ‘view behind the scenes’ as well as meeting some of the stars of the sport of horse trials.
Your prize will include:
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 3 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 4 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 5 Castle Carr - Yorkshire’s mysterious hidden garden
- 6 What's on: Unmissable events in Kent this July 2022
- 7 Slade star's wife gets two-book deal – without trading on her famous name
- 8 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 9 Fun Things to Do in Hertfordshire This July 2022
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
• Tickets for all three days for a family of four, to include entry to the exclusive Hamptons Garden Club and lunch on all three days. You will also be invited to the Cocktail Party which takes place on Saturday evening.
• A tour behind the scenes and the opportunity to meet some of the stars of the sport and those associated with the Festival. We will set up a photo opportunity in order that you receive a ‘special’ picture as a reminder of your weekend.
• You will also go home with a special goody bag and a copy of the Festival programme signed by some of the riders and celebrities of the sport.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, send your answer to the below question, along with full contact details, to:
Cotswold Life Festival of British Eventing competition – CL15FBE,
c/o Katie Tait,
Alternatively, email your answer and contact details, quoting code CL15FBE, to email@example.com
Question: Who was the winner of the British Eventing Open Championship at Gatcombe Park in 2014?
Terms and conditions: Competition closes at midday on Friday, June 19, 2015. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
For more information on the Festival visit our website www.gatcombe-horse.co.uk