WIN tickets to a private view of Art Fair East
- Credit: Archant
The region’s biggest art fair promises to offer the most international line-up to date when it returns to Norwich
All manner of contemporary art including painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, video art, installation, performance and original limited-edition prints will be on show.
Artist Lucy Loveheart, who is based in Wood Dalling, said: "Art Fair East is a brilliant showcase of contemporary art. I'm working on a painting especially for the show, about my memories of Norwich.
"I am also creating some other little paintings paying homage to Norfolk. I exhibit my paintings all over the country but it is great for me to show my work closer to home at such a fantastic central venue. I am so looking forward to exhibiting again this year."
Art experts, galleries and artists will be present to discuss the artworks with visitors, creating a unique experience rarely seen outside London.
The 2019 Art Fair East - which is presented in association with sponsor Musker McIntyre Estate Agents & Financial Services and media partner Archant - will take place at St Andrew's Hall, Norwich, from November 28 to December 1.
For more information visit artfaireast.com
We have 10 pairs of tickets to the private view of this year's Art Fair East to give away to Norfolk magazine readers.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
All you have to do is fill in the form and answer the question below: