Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - December 2014
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of your best shots on the theme of wildlife
Yorkshire great James Herriot knew a thing or two about all creatures great and small and it seems our readers do, too.
An army of Yorkshire Life readers have been busy photographing wildlife in all its forms all over the county and the pictures we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of our favourites that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks.
Each month we give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera, tablet or phone and we love to see how creative and inventive you can be.
And do keep sending us your wonderful pictures of Yorkshire landscapes too, we love to receive them as well.
Next month’s theme: Home.
- 1 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 2 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 3 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 4 What's on in Norfolk June 2022
- 5 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 The life and death of Manchester Arena bombing victim Martyn Hett
- 7 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 10 Rewilding Essex on Wallasea Island
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.