Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - July 2014
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of the best shots on the theme of big and small
Contrasts are always appealing to photographers and Yorkshire Life readers have been out and about across the county this month on the lookout for all things big and small. And the results have been massively impressive – all things bright and beautiful, you’ve photographed them all.
Each month we give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera and we select some of the best or most creative images to appear in the following issue.
Last month we asked you to be on the look out for all things big and small and the photographs we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of our favourites that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks.
And do keep uploading your lovely landscapes from around Yorkshire too – we love to receive them as well.
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 7 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 8 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
Next month’s theme: Food