Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - June 2015
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of your best shots on the theme of sunshine
When the sun shines some people reach for the factor 50 and their shades and head for a deckchair while others grab their camera and start snapping. Our army of amateur photographers made the most of the sunny spring days to capture some glorious scenes around Yorkshire.
The pictures we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of our favourites from the scores of photographs that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks.
Our online gallery is Yorkshire’s biggest and best collection of contemporary views of the county and anyone can join in. Each month we give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera, tablet or phone and we love to see how creative and inventive you can be.
And do keep sending us your wonderful pictures of Yorkshire landscapes too, we love to receive them as well. w
Next month’s theme: Wildlife.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 3 5 of the best pick your own farms in Hampshire
- 4 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 5 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 6 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 7 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.