Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - June 2015
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of your best shots on the theme of sunshine
When the sun shines some people reach for the factor 50 and their shades and head for a deckchair while others grab their camera and start snapping. Our army of amateur photographers made the most of the sunny spring days to capture some glorious scenes around Yorkshire.
The pictures we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of our favourites from the scores of photographs that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks.
Our online gallery is Yorkshire’s biggest and best collection of contemporary views of the county and anyone can join in. Each month we give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera, tablet or phone and we love to see how creative and inventive you can be.
And do keep sending us your wonderful pictures of Yorkshire landscapes too, we love to receive them as well. w
Next month’s theme: Wildlife.
- 1 Kelvin Fletcher's Big Farming Adventure
- 2 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 3 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 6 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Things you may not know about Sarah Beeny's New Life In The Country
- 10 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.