Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - May 2015
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of your best shots on the theme of favourites places
We all have our favourite places and these are a few of yours. We asked you to take your camera with you the next time you visited your favourite spots around Yorkshire and these are just a few of the results.
The glorious Yorkshire coast is obviously very popular with many of you and the beautiful rolling Dales featured heavily in your submissions too, but we were sent pictures from all corners of the county.
Each month we give you a theme to ponder when you’re out and about with your camera, tablet or phone and we love to see how creative and inventive you can be.
The pictures we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of our favourites from the scores of photographs that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks. And do keep sending us your wonderful pictures of Yorkshire landscapes too, we love to receive them. n
Next month’s theme: Sunshine. Let’s hope we have some.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 3 5 of the best pick your own farms in Hampshire
- 4 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 5 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 6 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 7 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.