Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - October 2014
- Credit: Archant
A selection of some of your best shots on the theme of countryside
Not for nothing is Yorkshire known as God’s own county and you have been making the most of the heavenly views this month.
Each month we give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera, tablet or phone and we love to see how creative and inventive you can be.
Every photographer worth their salt has a selection of scenes from around Yorkshire in their portfolio and this collection of pictures by our readers shows why.
The variety of landscapes is a source of endless inspiration and the photographs we have chosen to appear on these pages are some of the ones that were uploaded to our website in the last few weeks.
Next month’s theme: Bridges
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 3 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk and click on the ‘Photo’ tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your pictures.