Yorkshire Life Reader Photos - September 2013
- Credit: Helen Clarke
A gallery of some of your best photographs on the theme of wildlife
At Yorkshire Life we are wild about great photographs and here is a selection of your best wildlife pictures.
Each month we’ll give you a theme to be thinking of when you’re out and about with your camera and select some of the best or most creative images to appear in the following issue of Yorkshire Life.
Next month’s theme will be Square and we would love to see how you interpret that theme – maybe a cricket square, modernist building or perhaps an unfashionable friend, take it any way you want to.
The pictures we have chosen here are just some of the scores of brilliant shots uploaded to our website ( yorkshirelife.co.uk) in recent weeks on the theme of wildlife.
And do keep uploading your lovely landscapes from across Yorkshire as well – we love to receive them too.
Next month’s theme: Square.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 6 Isle of Wight to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
To be in with a chance of seeing your photos in Yorkshire Life, log on to yorkshirelife.co.uk, click on the Photo tab at the top of the page and follow the link to upload your best pictures.
You will be asked to register, which is free and also allows you to comment on articles and photographs on the site, to enter competitions and to take advantage of special offers.
Once you’ve signed up you’ll be able to add your photos to the hundreds already online.