Vintage market fun at Snape Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Shop for the unusual and the beautiful on July 26
A popular vintage fair returns to Snape Maltings this month, with over 50 stalls set for the day.
Visitors can browse the wide selection of goods on offer from a long list of local and regional traders expected for the event on Sunday, July 26.
The emphasis is on unusual, high quality, one-off pieces; sometimes handmade, other times refound, “Expect to find vintage clothes, antique furniture, Twentieth Century designs in a relaxed and social atmosphere,” said a spokesperson for Snape Maltings.
There will also be upcycled items and a selection of Suffolk-based food and drink stalls.
Tim Clover of Deben Events, said, “We’re keen to keep changing the market and its traders to bring something fresh to each event. We’re also inviting some good quality local food and drink producers to give a really rounded, but unique, shopping experience.”
“Snape Maltings is the ideal destination for shopping, visiting our galleries and eateries. perfect for walking, bird watching and music,” added a spokeperson for Snape.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
The events takes place from 10am - 4pm.
Find out more information about the market at www.debenevents.com