Wheels in motion for fire fighters
- Credit: Shutterstock
Cycling enthusiasts can get on their bikes not only for fun but to also help raise money for an important charity
The Suffolk Fire Ride is a new event which will be hosted by Eye Fire Station on Sunday, July 5, offering distances of 30, 50 and 100 miles for people to choose from.
Previously known as the Vive le Tour which was also held in Suffolk, the Fire Fighters Charity is hoping that this year’s event will be even bigger than last.
The cycle ride starts at Eye Fire Station, Lambseth Street, Eye, Suffolk, IP23 7AQ, and is described as being a ‘friendly cycle event’ suitable for all levels of riders.
Entrants will have the chance to see the spectacular Suffolk scenery and there will be food available upon return at the fire station in Eye.
Anyone who is looking to take part can visit the charity’s website and complete the online entry form and pay £15, in order to secure a place or email an application request to: email@example.com.
Once registered, entrants will receive a fundraising pack by email with all the information needed to take part. By fundrasing for the charity, entrants will also receive support from The Fire Fighters Charity fundraising team.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Free parking has been made available for all the participants at two local locations.
To view the route, visit: www.suffolkfireride.co.uk and for an entry form, visit www.firefighterscharity.org.uk/suffolkfireride