Win a free meal out with the family at Jimmy’s Epsom
- Credit: Archant
Jimmy’s World Kitchen is back in town! After a refurbishment, the popular Jimmy’s (formerly Jimmy’s Spices) Epsom on Waterloo Road has reopened.
With brand new décor, Jimmy’s is bigger and better than ever and now includes unlimited soft drinks for one amazing price - there has never been a better time to take your taste buds on a trip around the world.
With over 100 incredible dishes to try, originating from 10 countries of all corners of the globe, Jimmy’s creates fresh and authentic dishes from Italy, India, Mexico, China, Japan and Thailand – plus a taste of the Deep South of America. Whether you are tempted by overloaded tacos, partial to pizza or craving a beautifully tender curry, Jimmy’s has delicious dishes to please the whole family. Also new at Epsom are the live cooking stations where you can create your own dishes and watch as the expert chefs get to work cooking in a theatre of fire and aromas.
To celebrate the reopening, we have teamed up with Jimmy’s to offer a lucky reader the chance to treat their family to a free meal out at Jimmy’s Epsom.
Simply answer the following question:
• What is the official name of a chefs hat?
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org – Make sure you include your full name, address and contact number, alternatively post your answer to Jimmy’s Competition, Surrey Life, 28 Teville Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UG.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
Terms and Conditions
Normal Archant Terms and Conditions Apply. Valid at Jimmy’s Restaurants Epsom venue only. Redemption of this prize cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer. The monetary value of the prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Management reserve rights at all times. The prize entitles the winner to a free meal for 2 adults and 2 children.
***Competition closes at 12pm on Sunday 10 May***