Win a hotel stay and a Marco meal!
- Credit: Archant
Your chance to win a weekend break at the Hampton by Hilton and a three-course meal for two at Marco Pierre White’s newest restaurant
Opened in the summer of 2013 and close to junction 29 of the M5 motorway, the 120-bed Hampton by Hilton Hotel and Marco’s New York Italian are located close to Exeter International Airport and have already welcomed hundreds of guests from right across the UK.
The winner of this superb prize will be able to explore the historical city of Exeter, which is just five miles away, taking in the beautiful Cathedral, Roman ruins, superb shopping facilities and interesting medieval underground passages which date back to the 14th Century.
The hotel is also a great place from where guests can discover the delights of Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset and is just a short drive from the beautiful Jurassic coastline.
Having pounded the streets of Exeter and explored the beautiful countryside the winner will then be able to tuck into a delicious meal in the latest eaterie to be opened by the Godfather of modern cooking and original ‘enfant terrible’ – Marco Pierre White!
With checked black and white flooring and red gingham napkins, the new 92-cover family-friendly restaurant has been styled to replicate the hustle and bustle of a classic New York Italian.
After that the winner will then be able to relax and get a good night’s sleep in their luxurious bedroom which includes a queen sized bed with crisp white duvet – perfect for recharging the batteries before a second day of exploring.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Weekend break for two in the Hampton by Hilton, Exeter Airport Hotel including:
• One night bed and breakfast stay.
• Three-course meal for two in the Marco’s New York Italian restaurant, including bottle of house wine.
To enter, simply answer the question below by 16 January, 2014. Please note: the prize must be booked and taken by 31 March, 2014