Win a meal for two at a top Guildford hotel
- Credit: Archant
Head chef Thomas Kingston has built a team in his own image at The Mandolay Hotel with every one of his talented chefs believing in the simple premise that the food is the star.
Locally sourced ingredients presented in a clean, unfussy manner allow the natural flavours to shine through.
All stocks and sauces are prepared in the hotel’s own kitchen and no embellishment is added unless it appropriately enhances the dish that it will be accompanying.
Bread is freshly baked and desserts prepared under the direction of Thomas, a former Yorkshire Ridings Chef of the Year winner.
This commitment to quality is rapidly transforming the restaurant at The Mandolay Hotel into one of the most talked about dining options in Guildford, a reputation that looks set to be enhanced with national recognition.
Surrey Life has teamed up with The Mandolay Hotel to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a three-course dinner for two from the main restaurant menu with a bottle of house wine and liqueurs.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply e-mail your answer to the below question to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone number.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex
Q: What is the name of the river that runs through the heart of Guildford?
Deadline: Friday April 18