WIN! A perfect getaway at Mawgan Porth
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with The Park at Mawgan Porth to offer one lucky Devon Life reader plus guests a four night holiday on the North Cornwall coast
Award-winning The Park at Mawgan Porth offers some of the finest self-catering accommodation in Cornwall, in a wide choice of lodges, terraces, luxury cottages and even a Yurt Village.
Set among 27 acres of beautiful woodland and meadow, this five-star resort includes two heated swimming pools and a popular restaurant, while the sands of Mawgan Porth beach are only a short walk away.
And now you have the chance to win a luxury four night holiday at The Park at Mawgan Porth.
The winner - and up to five guests - will stay in a fabulous three bedroom house which sleeps up to six and includes a hot tub and log burner.
Perfect for families, couples and groups of friends, The Park at Mawgan Porth provides wonderful holidays and short breaks right through the year.
For more information go to mawganporth.co.uk or call 01637 860322. Don’t forget to read more about The Park at Mawgan Porth in our September issue, out now.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 8 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below or send your entry on a postcard to Devon Life/The Park Competition, Archant House, Babbage Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5JA.
The winner will be notified after the closing date of 25 September. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn from all entries received.
By entering this competition you agree to your contact details being passed to the competition provider.