WIN A PIECE OF JO DOWNS HANDMADE GLASS
Cornwall-based designer Jo Downs is giving away a piece of her work every week this summer to celebrate the launch of a new range
Jo Downs Handmade Glass is giving away some of her gorgeous pieces this summer to celebrate the launch of their Shoaling Fish range, a brand new collection of handmade fused glass pieces for the 2014 season.
The six-piece Mini Shoal worth £195 every week throughout the summer.
Enter the FREE draw when you buy any Jo Downs item at their St Ives, Padstow, Fowey or Launceston galleries or online at from Saturday 26 July to Sunday 7 September. The winner will be drawn weekly at random and notified by e-mail.
Available in three mix and match colourways, Jo Downs Shoaling Fish are available in either their six piece Mini Shoal’ or larger Reef Shoal’ and Ocean Shoal’ boxed collections.
Simple to wall mount in whatever combination suits your living space, these unique and beautifully made shoals of individually crafted glass fish will bring a splash of ocean inspired elegance to your life.
One of the world's most prominent fused glass artists, British designer Jo Downs’ handcrafted work is inspired by the coastal setting of her Cornwall galleries. Jo’s range of beautiful giftware includes coasters, bowls, hangings, candle holders and seasonal gifts, alongside her much sought after statement interior pieces such as wall panels and art frames.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 8 Kent's Tom enters the Great British Bake Off tent
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex
Jo has also developed her studio to undertake larger architectural and interior projects. Her innovative designs have earned her commissions for cruise liners, hotels, churches and corporate headquarters. She has also created hundreds of private commissions, producing fused glass windows, mirrors, wall panels and other artworks for homes around the world.
Jo Downs galleries can be found at Market Place St Ives, Middle Street Padstow, Fore Street Fowey and at her Launceston studio, where you can also see Jo and her team at work.