WIN! A relaxing country retreat at The Three Crowns, Chagford
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with The Three Crowns to offer one lucky reader a two night stay, worth over £300
The Three Crowns is a five star former coaching inn dating back to the 13th century, which sits in the heart of the vibrant stannary town of Chagford.
The stunning boutique hotel, which saw a £2 million renovation in 2012, has teamed up with Devon Life to offer one lucky reader a relaxing country retreat for themselves and a guest, worth more than £300.
The prize includes two nights bed and breakfast accommodation for two people in a Superior Room, with dinner and a bottle of wine - to the value of £70 - on one evening. Any additional food or drinks will be at cost.
To find out more about The Three Crowns, read our article in the September issue (out now). Alternatively, visit threecrowns-chagford.co.uk or call 01647 433444.
For your chance to win this luxury prize, simply answer the question below or send your answer on a postcard to Devon Life/Three Crowns Competition, Archant House, Babbage Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5JA.
The winner will be notified after the closing date of 25 September. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn from all entries received.
By entering this competiion you agree to your contact details being passed to the competition provider.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
Terms and conditions apply.