Win pair of tickets to Freddy Kempf concert with the European Union Chamber Orchestra
- Credit: Archant
One of England’s most popular musicians, the brilliant pianist Freddy Kempf, will return to G Live as soloist with the European Union Chamber Orchestra on Thursday 14 April.
The first composition he will play is Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 2. This is a very remarkable piece as it was composed when Mozart was a mere 8 years old. The second half of the concert will start with one of Mozart’s more mature concertos, the delectable Piano Concerto No. 13 K415. The evening concludes with Grieg’s delightful Holberg Suite.
For your chance to win this prize, simply send your answer to the question below, with your name, address and contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
What country was Mozart born in?
a) Austria | b) Germany | c) Russia
Terms and conditions
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Entries close on Saturday 2 April. Prize entitles the winner to 1 concert programme, 2 tickets to the concert and a drinks voucher that can be exchanged for 2 small glasses of wine or two soft drinks. The soloist, conductor or programme are subject to change.