Win pair of tickets to Freddy Kempf concert with the European Union Chamber Orchestra
- Credit: Archant
One of England’s most popular musicians, the brilliant pianist Freddy Kempf, will return to G Live as soloist with the European Union Chamber Orchestra on Thursday 14 April.
The first composition he will play is Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 2. This is a very remarkable piece as it was composed when Mozart was a mere 8 years old. The second half of the concert will start with one of Mozart’s more mature concertos, the delectable Piano Concerto No. 13 K415. The evening concludes with Grieg’s delightful Holberg Suite.
For your chance to win this prize, simply send your answer to the question below, with your name, address and contact number, to email@example.com
What country was Mozart born in?
a) Austria | b) Germany | c) Russia
Terms and conditions
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 7 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 10 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
Entries close on Saturday 2 April. Prize entitles the winner to 1 concert programme, 2 tickets to the concert and a drinks voucher that can be exchanged for 2 small glasses of wine or two soft drinks. The soloist, conductor or programme are subject to change.