Win tickets to An Audience with Martin Kemp at Buxton Opera House
- Credit: Archant
Derbyshire Life is offering the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to ‘An Audience With Martin Kemp’, at Buxton Opera House on Sunday 29th May 2016
Martin Kemp, the multi-talented actor and performer, comes to Buxton Opera House on Sunday 29th May 2016 in what promises to be a one-off intimate show with the Spandau Ballet star.
Many people will know Martin from various aspects of his successful career – including his time as a member of the iconic band Spandau Ballet, who had multiple UK Top 10 hits including ‘Gold’, ‘Only When You Leave’ and the No. 1 smash-hit ‘True’.
Martin’s acting skills were critically acclaimed in the hit film The Krays, in which he starred with his brother Gary, and he also appeared in Highlander: The Series, and as Steve Owen on Eastenders. He is also a successful director, most recently with the film Top Dog.
Martin said: ‘I’m really excited about ‘An Audience With’, I will be getting close to people who have followed me on my journey through Spandau Ballet, The Krays, EastEnders and all my ups and downs. See you there.’
There will be an opportunity to ask Martin a question and there are limited tickets for a meet and greet.
Tickets available at Buxton Opera House on 01298 72190, or via buxtonoperahouse.org.uk/martin-kemp.
For a chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to ‘An Audience with Martin Kemp’ at Buxton Opera House on Sunday 29th May 2016, at 7.30pm, please answer the following question correctly:
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 9 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
Complete the following sentence from Spandau Ballet’s hit ‘Gold’:
‘Gold, always believe in your...’
Submit your answer below. Closing date is Wednesday 25th May.
Terms and conditions: Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. For full terms and conditions including opt-out visit www.derbyshirelife.co.uk