5 festive afternoon teas in Manchester
Take a break from your festive shopping or the Christmas markets in Manchester and indulge in an afternoon of eating and drinking.
Christmas Afternoon Tea at Cloud 23
Cloud 23 is very much Manchester's Afternoon Tea with a view; enjoy the sights of the city while indulging in this year's offering that's based on a Christmas toy theme.
Slow roast turkey and cranberry sandwiches, honey and mustard pigs in blanket, spicy fruity Victoria sponge with citrus icing, shortbread with white chocolate glaze, and of course mince pies.
From £28.00 per person
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 6 fantastic garden cafes in Yorkshire for you to try
- 5 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 10 of the Best Family-Friendly Pubs in Cheshire with a playground
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Festive Afternoon Tea at The Midland Hotel
It's one of the famous afternoon teas in Manchester and the Christmas version lives up to the same high standards.
Start off with a glass of champagne and mulled wine, followed by a selection of finger sandwiches including festive roast turkey with cranberry relish.
Finish off with home-baked scones and a selection of delightful pastries and sweets.
From £35.00 per person
Festive Afternoon Tea at The Lowry Hotel
The festive afternoon tea offering at the Lowry Hotel. Festive sandwiches include: roast turkey and apricot stuffing; smoked salmon and watercress; Burford Brown egg and cucumber; provolone and sweet vine tomato chutney.
The sweets also have a Christmas theme with chestnut and chocolate macarons; cranberry & clementine cupcake; spiced gingerbread cake and snowman meringue.
From £24.00 per person
Festive Afternoon Tea at Gotham Manchester
Gotham Manchester in King Street has a Festive Afternoon Tea available that has a good selection of festive finger sandwiches such as cheese and pickle and turkey and stuffing.
The sweets include white chocolate and passionfruit macaron and chocolate and eggnog yule log, and there is also seasonal jam to go with your scones.
From £29.00 per person
Christmas Afternoon Tea at Sunset
A fusion of Northern and Asian is on offer at Sunset. Their sweet or savoury Bento style boxes have become a hit in the highly competitive Manchester afternoon tea scene.
The Festive Afternoon Tea follows the winning formula of their regular offerings with some festive specials such as mini yule logs, chocolate and peanut domes and white chocolate tarts.
From £22.50 per person