Business Profile – Total Foodservice
- Credit: Archant
Total Foodservice is a 5th generation family foodservice business with values firmly set in superior quality product, trustworthy people & reliable service.
With over a century of experience, we know foodservice. We know quality and value. We’re family run, and we practice family principles. We pledge reliability and a trustworthy relationship and we promise to bring you service from people who genuinely care.
Whether you work with Michelin Starred cuisine or coffee shop treats, Total Foodservice’s range of around 4000 products is constantly evolving to bring you the very best ingredients of exceptional quality; from the basics such as oil, flour & dairy to exciting, innovative products & Artisan produce across ambient, chilled, frozen & non-food products.
With roots firmly set in Huddersfield we serve Chefs and Caterers across Yorkshire and the Northwest from our two depots in Huddersfield and Clitheroe. We carry a huge stock holding and work with real-time stock systems to bring you up to the minute availability.
Loved by our customers for our flexible and efficient service, from our customer service team to our warehouse pickers, our delivery drivers to our accounts department, everything and everyone puts the customer & the food at the center of what we do.
Total Foodservice, Green Lea Mills, Cross Green Road, Dalton, Huddersfield, HD5 9XX
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 5 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way