The Ormond At Tetbury, Tetbury
- Credit: Archant
The Ormond is a modern coaching inn that has welcomed guests since the 17th century
The Ormond is a modern coaching inn that has welcomed guests since the 17th century. Ideally located in the centre of Tetbury, this Cotswold pub with rooms, is a stylish and comfortable mix of old and new.
A warm and friendly inn where you can relax, eat hearty and delicious food, drink great ales and wines and explore this area of outstanding natural beauty.
At the heart of the community, The Ormond is a firm favourite with locals who enjoy, and help create, the informal atmosphere. With a gorgeous fire in winter the bar couldn’t be more welcoming and in summer, the beautiful garden is a magnet for those wanting quiet alfresco drinking and dining in our courtyard, hidden away from Long Street.
We have 21 ensuite bedrooms, which vary in shape and size but all have a distinctive style and we can accommodate couples, families or business people and larger parties as required.
Our dining room serves informal, rustic food that showcases the best of our local countryside and is a wonderful place to meet up with friends and family or to enjoy a celebration. The Snug (12 guests) and dining room (30) can be booked for private parties, family gatherings and informal suppers.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Address: The Ormond At Tetbury
23 Long Street
Telephone: 01666 505690 / 01666 505828