Golden Years Menu now available at The Babbling Brook
- Credit: Archant
A lunchtime Golden Years’ Menu is now available for the over 60s Wednesday - Saturday 12-2pm
the menu features a selection of different offerings that change daily.
Main Course £5.95 2 Course £7.95 3 Course £9.95
(Not Available Bank Holiday Monday)
Sample Menu Below
Soup of the day with crusty bread
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 7 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 8 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
Chicken Goujons with Mayo (2 goujons)
Hand Battered Fish Goujons with tartar sauce
5oz Gammon Steak, Egg & chips
Creamy mash potato, bacon & leeks topped with a fried egg
Fish & chips with peas
Lasagne & Salad
Apple Pie & custard
Bread & butter pudding with custard
Mon to Saturday from 6pm till close
Wednesday to Saturday from 12 - 2pm & from 6pm till close.
Sunday Lunch - 12 till approx 4pm.
Kitchen Opening hours
Mon- Tues Evening 6.30 - 8.30
Wednesday till Saturday 12 - 2pm then 6.30 - 9pm
Sunday 12 + 2pm sittings (booking advisable) & 4pm sitting (booking essential as by demand only.
Pub opens at 6pm every evening & midday Friday to Sunday Lunch, last orders 11pm but we reserve the right to close early during quieter periods.
Closed Monday & Tuesday Lunch & Sunday Evening
Offer open to guests 60 years old and over
Find them on Facebook
The Babbling Brook, Shurton, Stogursey, Bridgewater TA5 1QE Telephone: 01278 732695