Meet the chef from The West House Restaurant, Biddenden
Meet the chef from The West House Restaurant, Biddenden...
Meet the chef from The West House Restaurant – Biddenden
Graham Garrett, chef-patron
Tell us about yourself
I am an extremely passionate,
food-obsessed, music-loving, workaholic chef.
What’s your signature dish?
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
I have a few, but the warm smoked haddock carpaccio with pickled rock samphire and bacon dressing always seems to find its way back onto the menu.
Your top cookery tip for readers?
Get someone else to cook for you!
Who has influenced you most?
Richard Corrigan in the latter years, Marco Pierre White and John Bonham in the earlier ones.
Your must-have kitchen gadget?
My Multivac vac pack machine.
Who would you most like to cook for?
Having cooked a private dinner party for HM the Queen, at Downing Street for the Blairs and celebrities too numerous to mention, it would be nice to have someone cook for me!