Mothers' Day Lunch at Brixham's Weary Ploughman - 10th March 2013
Why not treat Mum with a trip to Brixham's picturesque harbour, a walk along beautiful Broadsands Beach followed by a special Mothers' Day Lunch at The Weary Ploughman?
Why not treat Mum with a trip to Brixham's picturesque harbour, a walk along beautiful Broadsands Beach followed by a special Mothers' Day Lunch at The Weary Ploughman?Sunday, March 10th 2013
2 courses £16.95
3 courses £19.95
To book call 01803-844702
The Weary Ploughman
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
When sourcing ingredients, the Weary Ploughman's Head Chef, Will Hext's first priority is quality, always trying to source fresh produce as locally as possible.
A variety of fish and shellfish is landed at Brixham and mussels usually come from the waters of Torbay or the Rivers Teign or Exe. Much of the Weary Ploughman's beef, lamb, pork and chicken come from West Country farms. Free-range eggs come from Marldon, just off the Torbay ring-road.
Even the beer used to make the Weary Ploughman’s renowned Beef & Ale pies is brewed just ten minutes away at the ever-growing Bay's Brewery or from other acclaimed Westcountry breweries.
The delicious Yarde Farm ice creams served comes from this well respected family owned business in Langage, near Plymouth.
New! Devon Roast Coffee
You can now get freshly brewed Devon Roast Coffee at The Weary Ploughman. With Organic, Fairtrade beans specially imported by a local company in Torquay and freshly roasted every week, your coffee could hardly be fresher. Our specially trained baristas will serve you the perfect cup made to your liking.
For more details visit www.wearyploughman.co.uk