Barbeque grilled pineapple with rum and maple syrup
- Credit: Archant
The perfect desert for that summer barbeque
1 large ripe pineapple
6 tbsp rum
4 tbsp Demerara sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 4 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Why the Yorkshire flat cap has returned back into fashion
- 9 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
:: Prepare the pineapple by removing the skin and core, then cut into chunky sized fingers.
:: Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and add the pineapple. Leave for an hour.
:: Grill over direct heat until charred and caramelised.
:: Put all the remaining juice into a pan and heat until it thickens. Pour over the cooked pineapple and serve.