Recipe: Must-try Somerset cider cocktails
- Credit: Thatchers Cider/One Gin
Thatchers cider shares these refreshing, easy cocktail recipes with us, just in time for spring.
Johnny’s Apple Mule
35ml One Sage and Apple Gin
25ml cloudy apple juice
10ml lime juice
5ml sugar syrup
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
Small piece fresh ginger
100ml Thatchers Rosé cider
Mix the ginger and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and all other ingredients apart from the cider.
Shake well for at least 15 seconds.
Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Garnish with a slice of apple or wedge of lime.
Top up the glass with Thatchers Rosé Cider.
Thatchers cider is a a multi-generation family business, based in Sandford, North Somerset. It has been going for more than 100 years over four generations.
(An alcohol-free cocktail created by La Maison Wellness)
20ml aloe vera juice
20ml lime cordial
Measure and pour your aloe vera and lime cordial into a wine glass.
Add ice and stir.
Pour your Thatchers Zero over the ice and give a final gentle stir so it’s all mixed together.
Finally, garnish with a cucumber slice and fresh parsley leaf.
RECIPE: Easy herby tomato soup