6 Easter egg hunts to enjoy in Sussex this year
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Get out and about in Sussex this Easter 2019 and take the kids along to one of these fantastic egg hunts
Sheffield Park and Garden - 6-22 April
Suitable for children aged three to 12, this interactive trail will lead you in a loop around the lakes and garden. Complete a series of test and challenges and claim your Cadbury chocolate prize at the end! Tickets: £3.50 children.
Bateman's - 6-22 April
Inspired by the I Am The Seed nature poetry, this hunt leads you through the garden at Batemen's to look for clues in order to complete a puzzle and win a chocolate treat. £3 per trail.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 7 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
Birling Gap - 6-22 April
This outdoor trail on the beach takes you on a trip to find clues on Belle Tout and Lookout Hill. A Cadbury bunny awaits you back at the visitor centre. Dogs on leads are welcome. £3.50 per child.
Borde Hill - 6-22 April
This Easter holiday, the Bertram Bunny is back with a brand new garden adventure. Youngsters can spot the signs of spring as they explore the trail looking for Hetty the Hen’s ten golden eggs. For £2 per trail plus admission.
West Dean Gardens - 19-22 April
Follow the Easter trail around these award-winning gardens (90 acres of horticultural heaven straddling the South Downs north of Chichester) for a chocolate prize.
Devil's Dyke - 20-22 April
An Easter egg hunt for all the family between 11am and 3pm every day. Use your quiz sheet and map to collect plastic eggs around the area and solve the clues to win some Cadbury chocolate.
• What's on in Sussex this April - We round up some of the best events and things to do across Sussex this month