Everything you need to know about Leopallooza 2019
- Credit: Archant
Mega house party in a field, Leopallooza, returns to the tree-filled Cornish valley of The Wyldes on 26 - 28 July with Friendly Fires, The Vaccines and Feeder topping the bill
Supporting the very best in both new and established bands, artists and DJs - plus an array of eclectic arts and comedy offerings and family-friendly fun running over three days - Leopallooza sure know how to throw a party. And did we mention camping at the festival is completely free?
This year's headliners were handpicked for their own built-from-scratch ethics and infectious live shows.
"Friendly Fires' live shows are incredible, with a massive amount of energy," says Matt Daniel, one of Leopallooza's organisers. "We love The Vaccines for their raucous, high energy vibe, and we can't wait to welcome Feeder on Sunday. They're a band who've played in Cornwall a lot, and we know they have a lot of fans here who'll be excited about welcoming them back."
As well as the crowd-drawing main stage acts of The Clearing, there's electronic haven Treeline (Audio Bullys, Danny Byrd, Benji B) comedy area The Funny Side and cult faves The Hong Kong Ping Pong Club and Shi Shi Za Karaoke Bar. The enchanting Rogue Theatre curate their own Roguewood, where you'll find spellbinding family activities including immersive storytelling, workshops and family yoga.
Known for its homegrown, grassroots feel and roguish independent spirit, Leopallooza is the first UK festival to ban single use plastics. This includes straws, cups and bottles at their bars, a zero landfill policy and bespoke stages built from reclaimed, locally-sourced materials.
With plenty more acts still to be announced, stay tuned for the party of the summer!
Visit: Leopallooza: https://www.leopallooza.com/
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon