The Bolesworth Classic - A Great British Show 1st - 4th June 2012
Bolesworth Classic, a 'Great British show' is taking place on Friday 1st June – Monday 4th June 2012 in the stunning grounds of Bolesworth Castle.
Bolesworth Classic, a ‘Great British show’ is taking place on Friday 1st June – Monday 4th June 2012 in the stunning grounds of Bolesworth Castle.
Bursting with enjoyment, the show is not to be missed. From top class showjumping with prospective Olympic competitors, to vintage funfairs, crazy golf and family entertainment throughout the day. There truly is no absence of amusement and frivolity.
For the more adventurous among you, why not strap yourself into a harness and zip wire over the picturesque lake, scramble around in a ‘wow ball’, ride around on a segway or clamber your way up a climbing wall?
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
However, if you’d rather take a more leisurely approach, instead savour the lavish tastes of the fine food fair, before browsing the shopping village, perhaps followed by a drink at the bar, or a luxurious helicopter ride over the grounds.
Animal enthusiasts will be in their element with the chance to admire magnificent birds of prey, a parrot display, dog show and most obscurely, camel racing, in addition to the traditional equestrian theme of the event.
Furthermore, we are delighted to be involved with Claire House, the children’s hospice charity, over the course of the event. To support the worthy cause, we are offering a ‘Fish and Chips Bingo Night’ on the showground on the Friday – an elegant twist on a traditional pastime?! In addition, there is a sponsored 5km Jubilee themed fun run on the Sunday and a charming duck race on both the Saturday and Sunday, with a chance to win �500!
Tickets are available online at �7.50 or �10 on the gate, with children under 14 allowed free entry. So please, smother on the sun-cream, leave your worries at home and join us on the jubilee weekend for a spectacular summer celebration.