Woodlands at Horsforth development by Redrow
- Credit: Archant
Horsforth homes tick all the prime property boxes
According to the Sunday Times, Horsforth on the outskirts of Leeds is one of the areas in the UK ‘offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people’.
Now an independent national survey commissioned by housebuilder Redrow has added to the information mix by discovering what people look for in a new home and neighbourhood. The 509 parents and equal number of children, aged 4-16, put school at the top of their priority list, followed by `somewhere with good transport links’ and a ‘community feel’.
Put both sets of results together and you’ve got Woodlands in Horsforth Vale, off Calverley Lane, where Redrow’s impressive collection of four-bedroom homes ticks all buyers’ boxes (and then some).
Patsy Aicken, sales director for Redrow Homes (Yorkshire), said: ‘Woodlands really is a perfect location, surrounded by open countryside, close to the River Aire and with a lovely community feel.
‘It’s a delightful combination of rural Yorkshire and the ambience that goes with it, yet the city of Leeds is just a few miles away.
‘Good schools are close by in Horsforth with two universities and countless colleges within easy reach by car, bus or train.’
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
All the properties at Woodlands are from Redrow’s Heritage Collection. They’re perfect for today’s busy families, combining traditional Arts & Crafts-inspired architecture with bright, modern and spacious interiors.
Prices currently start at £479,950, but a government-backed Help to Buy equity loan can reduce the initial price by up to 20 per cent.
For more information, visit redrow.co.uk/woodlands, call 0113 318 1107 or visit the show homes between 10am and 5.30pm daily.