Yorkshire Properties - Parkwood Mills, Longwood, Huddersfield
- Credit: Archant
Just three new homes are left for sale at the grade two listed Parkwood Mills complex at Longwood, just outside Huddersfield.
To give potential buyers an idea of the choice and quality on offer at the restored former cotton mills, developer and conservation expert PJ Livesey has fitted out the final show units.
A one-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of Quarry Bank which, unusually for a communal scheme, has its own private entrance and larger than average kitchen and living area is available at a guide price of £109,950.
A further one-bedroom on the second floor with exposed stonework, an open plan kitchen and living area and a large south-facing balcony, could be snapped up for around £104,950.
And a spacious one-bedroom on the third floor with exposed brickwork and lots of light from double height windows could be yours for just £99,950.
Purchasers so far range from downsizers attracted to the convenience and the mill pond outlook to first-time buyers taking advantage of PJ Livesey’s shared equity option to reduce the required deposit.
Sales negotiator Dan Lynch said: ‘The mix of people is great. We have also had professional landlords buying here as they know that developments of this style and quality are unique and make a good long-term investment.
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 10 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
‘This is the final chance to have a look inside the development and see the character and quality on offer. It really is the final chance to own a new home at Parkwood.’
For more information, visit parkwoodmills.co.uk. The marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm. Call 01484 655364 to arrange a viewing. Independent financial advice is available from Michael Daniels financial services on 07880 788634 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.