Beauty review: Chelsea Beautique Mink Eyelashes
- Credit: Archant
We review the luxury lashes that will give you bold and beautiful eyes
A strong, statement eye is a go-to look for many women, including myself, and what better way to get the look than with a pair of false eyelashes?
I know what you’re thinking - don’t falsh lashes look cheap? Truthfully, some of them do, but Chelsea Beautique have come up with a stunning range of lashes that look elegant and stylish, with different lengths and thicknesses to suit you.
The luxury lashes are made from cruelty-free Siberian Mink Hair, meaning they are lighter, softer and more flexible than other synthetic lashes. Authentic mink lashes were once only available to celebrities with prices nearing US$5,000, but they are now available at a tiny fraction of the cost at £18.
I tested the lashes on an evening out and received tonnes of compliments on my dramatic, red carpet-worthy eyes. And best of all? With proper care they can be worn up to 20 times, making them cost less than £1 per wear.
The only downside is that the lashes don’t come with an eyelash glue, so if you’re planning on testing them for yourself make sure you find a decent glue that won’t irritate your skin. I used the Eylure Lashfix Adhesive (£2.75 from Boots) and my lashes stayed put all evening.
So if you’re looking for a dramatic update to your make-up style, look no further than Chelsea Beautique’s stunning mink eyelashes.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins