Beauty review: OGX shampoo and conditioner
- Credit: Archant
We review the brand’s Tea Tree Mint collection which promises to give your hair added moisture and strength
When the weather changes from cold and wet to warm and (hopefully) sunny, it can play havoc with our hair.
It can often leave it dry and brittle, crying out for a quality shampoo and conditioner that will give it the nutrients it needs for it to once again look glossy and strong.
OGX’s hydrating Tea Tree Mint collection promises to do just that, with a shampoo and conditioner made using Australian tea tree oil. Meanwhile milk proteins nourish your hair while micro-infused peppermint oils add hydration.
I tested the range on my dry hair in the hope I would get back my glossy waves, and after just two weeks of use my hair was almost back to its best, leaving me with the perfect summer hair.
An added bonus is that it smells beautiful - the peppermint calms down the sometimes harsh smell of tea tree to create a delicious scent.
If you want to prepare your hair for summer, why not give OGX a try? If tea tree mint isn’t for you, they have a fantastic range of shampoos and conditioners to suit your every need, from coconut milk to acai berry avocado.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 Restaurant review - The Parkers Arms, Newton-in-Bowland
RRP £6.99 each. Available from Waitrose and Superdrug.