Eastbourne jeweller wins national industry award
- Credit: Archant
Ashley Pugh, Managing Director of Eastbourne jewellers W Bruford, has received an award for Best Individual Buyer 2015 in the Buyers Power List Awards held at the Jewellery and Watch Fair in Birmingham.
The Buyers Power List was put in place to recognise and celebrate the hard work, dedication and success of individuals and buying teams across the UK jewellery and watch retail market.
2014 was a very busy year for W Bruford with the consolidation of its Inspired by Brufords watch and jewellery shops into one premises’ in the Arndale Centre and the opening of a Pandora concept store in November, also located in the Centre.
Ashley Pugh says ‘This award is a great achievement for me having just celebrated 30 years within the jewellery industry. It’s also fantastic for the business to be recognised by the industry for all the hard work we have put in to really identify the different market sectors that our business covers. Our selection of brands across W Bruford, Inspired by Brufords and Pandora now means there is something to suit every different type of customer including over 35 different watch brands and more than 25 jewellery brands’.
• Brighton businesswoman creates new high quality Omega 3 oil - The health benefits of Omega 3 are well known, the difficulty lies in getting enough of it. Now a Brighton woman has created a high quality oil which has been snapped up by Liberty and Space NK
• 5 of the best watches to buy in Sussex - James Ross Jewellers in Portslade share 5 of the best watches on the market at the moment.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 18 festivals happening this summer in Dorset