- Credit: Archant
King’s Bruton is one of the fastest growing success stories in private education in the West Country.
King’s Bruton is one of the fastest growing success stories in private education in the West Country. To see why, you only need to look at our website where we lay out the facts and philosophy behind our success.
Fact: Numbers are growing the whole time. Sixty Third Form (Year 9) pupils will start at King’s in September, 10 more than in the previous year, and the highest number since 2005, with registrations rising to 67 so far for 2014.
Fact: our most recent Ofsted and ISI inspections have rated our education as ‘outstanding’ and ‘excellent’ respectively.
Fact: our recent A Level results have been our best ever.
Fact: We have a nationally acknowledged record of adding value to each child’s performance in the classroom.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
Philosophy: Our significant strengths include the school’s size – we are an HMC boarding and day school educating 340 boys and girls aged 13 to 18 - and renowned pastoral care.
Philosophy: Boarder and day pupils at our seven boarding Houses – four boys, three girls – are fully integrated.
Philosophy: Boys and girls cannot get lost, hide or drift here, although they do have time to stop and wonder at the strikingly beautiful Somerset town and countryside.