Celebrity hairdresser Mark Woolley will introduce the 'Champagne Set' for the festive season.
Celebrity hairdresser Mark Woolley will introduce the ‘Champagne Set’ for the festive season. Throughout December, Mark Woolley and his creative team at Electric Hairdressing will be on hand to deliver catwalk ready looks for the party season.
Hair will be transformed and ready for party action in no time at all following a head massage and hair masque. With glass of champagne in hand, partygoers can decide on the look that matches their soiree look and occasion.
Those seeking the latest runway looks that just can’t be achieved at home will have their hair teased into an ‘undone’ rope braid (see image of Olivia Palermo as created by Mark Woolley) or a glamorous blow dry befitting a 90s Supermodel. Those hoping to channel the halo hair trend will be given a twisted up-do worthy of the red carpet. Further show-stopping looks will include braids and twists, rocking ponytails and windswept textured waves.
Alongside the champagne blow dry clients can purchase perfect gifts to takeaway including gift vouchers, luxury beauty treatment vouchers and the new Electric intensive rescue and Electric colour protect kits that contain all you need to nourish, strengthen and protect your hair throughout the season. With every kit purchased clients will receive a complementary Electric Smoothing Cream.
Merry Christmas from all the staff at Electric Hairdressing.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
18 Ship Street
Book online at electric-hair.com