Firm chooses 'beauty hub' Cheltenham to launch products
A business owner who has chosen Cheltenham to launch his firm's first UK pop-up shop today has described the town as a 'hot hub' for the beauty industry.
Firm chooses Cheltenham to launch products
A business owner who has chosen Cheltenham to launch his firm’s first UK pop-up shop has described the town as a ‘hot hub’ for the beauty industry.
At the trade launch of a pioneering skincare range Ian Graney, managing director of Oxford-based Novostrata Cosmeceuticals, said it was the No 1 reason why he had singled out Cheltenham as his premier location.
He told beauty professionals the Montpellier Arcade pop-up – to be officially opened to the public by Cheltenham Borough mayor Colin Hay today (Oct 4) – that people came from all over the country to visit Cheltenham.
“It is not only a beautiful town but our research has shown it is also a real hot-hub for the beauty industry,” he said.
“The new venture is in a first-class location and is a great place for people to sample our products and get skincare expertise.”
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 10 7 great walks in Wensleydale
He added the trade event was a great chance for beauticians and salon owners to learn more about the products and the science behind them “in an age where women are thinking about alternatives to going under the knife”.
The temporary location pop-up is partnering with local businesses including Mitcheldean-based skincare experts Enviroderm, who will use specialist equipment to give free skin-damage consultations.
The shop will remain open to the public until October 27, during which time it will stage a series of events.
Among them will be an after-work 10 Years Younger session on October 18 for career women focusing on how to age naturally, and a Skincare-in-Seconds workshop for busy mums on October 23, lasting from 11am to 2pm with face-painters for children.