Bespoke handbag maker unveils new Devon-inspired collection
- Credit: Archant
Tie-up with major fashion figure features flora and bees from the county
A bespoke handbag maker is hoping to have customers buzzing thanks to a new collaboration with a major name in the fashion world.
Salcombe-based Will Bees Bespoke is producing The Bee Garden Collection, a dynamic new collaboration with former Head of Design Liberty Art Fabrics, Emma Mawston. Every piece is handmade in England and personalised with the customer’s chosen name or initials
The first bespoke collection of accessories designed by Will Bees Bespoke and Emma Mawston features original designs inspired by the flora and bees native to Devon and Cornwall. Every step of the design process has been taken with authenticity in mind.
READ MORE: The Devon family focused on providing us with a fresh Christmas turkey
The iconic Bee Garden Clutch has been restyled into the ultimate multitasker: including a detachable wrist strap which also gives you the option to add a longer cross-body strap so you can liberate your hands and switch to sporty chic at the click of a clasp.
Will Bees, founder of the company, says: “These are future heirloom pieces. Collaborating with Emma has resulted in some exquisite, original fabric designs, which in turn have been used to create a collection of exclusive accessories that we are truly proud of.
“We are very excited about taking this first step in building our own Will Bees Bespoke design archive, to be enjoyed for many years to come.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
The intricate designs are printed on the finest pre-dyed Italian viscose velvet, creating not just everyday accessories, but forget-me-not pieces of luxury. Available in a range of sizes, each bag is handmade in Salcombe by the talented in-house team at Will Bees Bespoke, and then embossed with the name or initials of the recipient for a personal finish.
Join our Facebook group to keep up to date with the latest news, events and people