Pandora Worthing celebrates store launch
The Pandora store in Worthing will be celebrating their official store launch on Saturday 6 June from 9.30am – 5.30pm.
To mark the official store launch, Pandora Worthing will be transformed using the beautiful satin pink ribbon synonymous with the jewellery brand renowned for its charm bracelets and stacking rings.
All customers who make a purchase over £75 on the day will be able to select a draw from a life-size jewellery tower to win a beautiful Pandora jewellery gift.
Customers will also have the chance to enter into a prize draw to win a bracelet worth £99 RRP by sharing their unforgettable moment. Pandora’s philosophy is to create beautiful genuine jewellery that inspires individuality and celebrates life’s unforgettable moments. Visit the Pandora store in Worthing where you can also get the summer vibe with the tropical summer collection.
Pandora’s charm bracelets are the ultimate fashion accessory and with thousands of intricately handcrafted 14 carat gold and Sterling Silver charms there are endless possibilities to create your own style making your bracelet completely unique.
Pandora Worthing, 43 Montague Street, Worthing, BN11 3BN; 01903 238997
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings