Spring scents for him & her
- Credit: sub
We bring you our top picks of great smelling spring fragrances
1. Viktor & Rolf – Spicebomb. £76 (150ml).
This fashionable fragrance was created as the male equivalent to the Flowerbomb women’s scent. It features sensual notes of warming cinnamon, paprika and pink pepper, as well as saffron, masculine leather and vetiver, grapefruit and bergamot.
2. Givenchy – Gentlemen Only. £58 (100ml).
Featuring woody notes of patchouli and birch and pungent pink pepper and nutmeg, this eau de toilette was inspired by the classic Givenchy Gentlemen fragrance launched in 1974. A wonderfully warming scent for this season.
3. Paco Rabanne – 1 Million. £56 (100ml).
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 What's On in Yorkshire - August 2021
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
This hugely popular Eau de Toilette features a captivating blend of sensual leather, patchouli, cinnamon and spice, and uplifting zesty notes of grapefruit and mandarin. The iconic mirrored bottle takes inspiration from Paco Rabanne’s fashion. 1 Million has been so successful that a LUXE edition was created, 1 Million 18 Carats, featuring individually numerated gold and diamond packaging, a stylish presentation case, and a hefty $57,000 price tag!
4. Gucci - Gucci Pour Homme II. £39 (100ml).
Released four years after Gucci Pour Homme, this masculine fragrance is lighter than the original. Elegant top notes of Bergamot and Violet Leaf provide freshness, while spicy notes of cinnamon, tobacco leaf, pimento and musk give a sensuous scent.
5. Karl Lagerfeld – For Men. £33 (30ml).
Karl Lagerfeld calls perfume “fashion for the nose”. This fresh fragrance for men gives bright invigorating notes of green apple and mandarin and contrasting aromatic notes of sandalwood, lavender, violet, and amber. A perfectly balanced scent for spring.
1. Versace – Yellow Diamond. £69 (90ml).
This is a recent addition to Versace’s luxurious fragrance line inspired by diamonds. It features a combination of clean lemon and bergamot top notes, feminine floral middle notes including vibrant mimosa and seductive musk, amber and woods.
2. Marc Jacobs – Honey. £49 (50ml).
Without a doubt, Honey is currently my favourite women’s scent. This bright, delicious, sweetly-scented fragrance features fruity notes of juicy pear, soft peach, and zesty mandarin. Like sunshine in a bottle, this is an excellent choice for a SS15 scent.
3. Hugo Boss – Boss Ma Vie Pour Femme. £64 (75ml).
Launched in summer 2014, this fragrance was formulated to represent a woman’s glow and confidence. It features refreshing cactus and soft floral notes of jasmine, rose, and pink freesia. Warming woody base notes provide underlying sensuality.
4. Vera Wang – Princess. £59 (100ml).
The original EDT from the ever-popular Princess range. Modern, youthful and fun, this scent combines top notes of delicate water lily and fruits, middle notes of guava and hints of rich dark chocolate and base notes of warming woods, amber and vanilla.
5. Dior – Miss Dior Le Parfum. £67 (40ml).
Dense, rich and sophisticated, this new feminine fragrance is an elegant choice. The concentrated formula includes strong notes of lifting mandarin and elegant rose. Warming sensuality is provided by base notes of amber, patchouli and sweet vanilla.