Biddenden Vineyards to Host the 5th Annual 'Taste the Best of Produced in Kent'
Biddenden Vineyards Hosting 5th Annual 'Taste the Best of Produced in Kent' in aid of the Kent Air Ambulance trust.
Biddenden Vineyards will once again be hosting its annual food day, “Taste the Best of Produced in Kent”, on Sunday 5th June 2011. The event, which is held in aid of the Kent Air Ambulance, gives visitors the chance to meet the producers of a wide range of local products, as well as being able to taste and buy direct from them.
With over 20 producers taking part, there will be food and drink to suit every taste, ranging from jams, chutneys and honeys, to beers, pies and cheese, as well as fish, olives, game, liqueurs and more…
Admission is FREE, with donations being taken for the Kent Air Ambulance.
Ploughman’s lunches will be available throughout the day, as well as tea, coffee and cold drinks.
The vineyard will be open as usual offering tastings of the award winning wines, ciders and juices, and also the chance to take a walk through the vineyards on a choice of routes.
For more information, please visit our website www.biddendenvineyards.com or call the vineyard on 01580 291726.
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire