BOOK A SLOT AT HALL FOR CORNWALL PANTO AUDITIONS
Truro's Hall for Cornwall is holding auditions in September looking for new singing, dancing and acting children to take part in their panto Robin Hood
Hall for Cornwall are looking for the next generation of panto stars with a call for auditions for this year's panto.
This year’s panto is the thrilling Robin Hood, which will run from Sunday 7 December to Sunday 4 January. A firm favourite on the festive calendar, Hall For Cornwall pantomimes consistently win outstanding reviews from the press and families alike. This year’s show looks set to be a winner - with a dashing outlaw and songs and laughs aplenty. Being involved is great fun as well as offering valuable experience of appearing in a professional show.
HFC will be looking for two teams of eight children plus two reserves. During the run of the panto the children will probably be required on alternate days or for alternate performances. Precise requirements will be given to parents at the audition.
There is no requirement to rehearse anything specific in preparation for the audition. The essential requirement is that any child must be at least eight years old and not reach their 16th birthday before 4 January 2015.
Robin Hood Director Stewart Nicholls said: "The most important thing for us is to find young performers who are vivacious and bring personality to the stage. The audition will be enjoyable and relaxed - with every applicant having a good opportunity to show their acting, singing and dancing skills."
Those wishing to audition must pre-book a place in a specified time slot beforehand. There are a limited amount of places and these will be issued on a first come, first served basis. The Hall will be unable to admit anyone turning up on the day without a pre-booked slot.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 5 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Meet this year's Yorkshire contestant for the Great British Bake Off
There will be six audition sessions through the day at 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 13.30pm and 14.15pm – with several slots available in each group. Recalls will be scheduled for 3pm. Reserve a place now by calling the Box Office on 01872 262 466.